Sunday, September 18, 2011

MALL HAUL! Forever 21, Nordstrom, and American Eagle!

Hey everyone! Here's another mall haul! It may sound like I have a lot of these lately, but I never exactly did "back to school" shopping, so now I'm doing it in increments when necessary! These are the lovely things I picked up. Enjoy! BTW, everything was purchased by me, as are all my hauls unless my mom pays! I have a job and I'm a student. Just some disclosure. Anywho, on to the good stuff!

Forever 21
I had every intention of getting a navy blue cardigan and, of course, Forever 21 didn't have what I was looking for. In full honesty, there weren't a lot of good things at F21 today, but I love the sweaters I found!

I loooove this sweater. It's a little chunky but nothing too over the top and I can't wait to wear it. It's super comfy too! This was $19.80.


This sweater is pretty simple but I like the stripes at the top. I figure this would be a nice sweater that's easy to wear with brown boots. I love how long the sleeves are, too often I find that sleeve lengths are too short on me! I believe this was $16.80.



Nordstrom


I saw this scarf and just knew I needed it. I'm such a sucker for the infinity scarves, they're my favorite things! I love how this one has 3 different prints, and you can wear it as you'd like so that it only shows 2 of the prints, but I do like the pop of orange. To me, this is absolutely perfect for the fall season! This scarf cost $20.


I saw this statement necklace online the other day and fell in love, and I had to get it when I saw it! My mom loved it too, so it got the approval. I can't wait to wear this to dress up a simple outfit! This cost $16.


I meant to get brown knit/sweater-type tights and these were the ones I got. I bought frenchie tights once, though they were more tights-like and less sweater-like (if that makes any sense at all) and they were absolutely terrible. I hope this pair can redeem this brand for me. And if not, then I just wasted $12.

American Eagle

I really wanted an infinity scarf like this--more skinny, less bulky! Don't get me wrong, I love my chunky scarves, but I wanted a simple striped one, and this one is perfect with it's tiny pink and brown stripes. Can't wait to wear it with a brown cardigan! This cost $20.

I ordered a few products from Mac the other day that should be arriving tomorrow, so I'll post my mac haul tomorrow! Hope everyone had a great weekend! xoxo Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment