Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Favorite Beauty Product Tag!

This Tag is from the "Your Holy Grail Beauty Products" Tag on Temptalia :)
Best Eyeshadow Base: Urban Decay Primer Potion! I love it in Sin :)
Best Eyeshadow: Too Faced Eyeshadow in Silk Teddy! I love this for an all-over-lid look. Such a pretty natural eye, with sparkle! I also like Stila's Kitten.
Best Eyeliner: It's a tie between Urban Decay 24/7 Liners and Make UP For Ever Aqua Eyes!
Best Mascara: I don't like heavy mascara, so I just like something simple like the Sephora lash stretcher!
Best Foundation: MAC!
Best Blush: MAC Cremeblend So Sweet, So Easy! It's from the Mac in Lillyland Collection.
Best Lipstick: I don't use lipsticks, lol! I prefer lipgloss :)
Best Lipgloss: Any by MAC! My old favorite was my dazzleglass creme in Do It Up. Now, I like my mini lustreglass in Wonderstruck!
Best Lip Balm: Plain ole chapstick!

-Lola!

No comments:

Post a Comment