Monday, July 26, 2010

My Trip To The CCO! Experience and Haul with Pictures!

Last week, I finally went to a CCO! Here is my experience and haul with some background information as well :).
Background Information:
Also known as the Cosmetic Company Store, these are located in outlets. A CCO contains products by Estee Lauder (including MAC, Bobbi Brown, and others) and mostly consist of past collections/items. For example, at MAC I saw items from the past two holiday collections (2009 and 2008), Style Warriors, Mac in Lillyland, Hello Kitty, SciFi Collection, and even a lipgloss from the Fafinette collection. I also spotted the Viva Glam Gaga, but the color didn't interest me so I didn't look into it.
Prices:
From what I found, the prices were a few dollars cheaper than the retail price. It may not seem like much, but it sure does add up! I saved about $15 total and was happy with my purchase. My mom saved a few dollars on her studio fix powder, but was happy to find it anyway since she just ran out! Talk about perfect timing :)
Experience:
After reading not the best things online, I was happy to find that the CCO I went to was very well taken care of. Online, many people noted that it was messy, but I found this one to be clean and in great condition. Everything was set up neatly and in the correct place. There was also a great variety of product. I am a MAC girl, so, ofcourse, I was mainly paying attention to the MAC items and was very impressed. There were many things that you could find in store, like studio fix powders, for a lower price. The majority though was limited edition, which is great if you're also like me and forget to buy something from a collection you like, and then watch it sell out. I was very happy with my first trip to the CCO and will definitely come back!
Haul!
Okay, now to the fun part: what I bought!
Mac in Lillyland Cremeblend Blush in So Sweet, So Easy
With Cover:

Without Cover (This is the True Color!):

Back:


Original Price:$18.50
CCO Price:$13.50
Saved Amount:$5
I was extremely happy to find this blush, I wanted it earlier but it was sold out! Luckily, I found it, and for a lower price! I adore this bluch, its so easy to blend and you can pick whether you want a subtle rosey color or a more pigmented look. I use my fingers to apply; I find that it works better than using a brush.
Next, I purchased an item from the Magic, Mirth, and Mischief (Holiday 09) collection!
Lip Set, 5 Frisky Business Mini Lustreglass/Lipglass
Outside The Box:

Inside the Box:

Swatches!

Original Price: $29.50
CCO Price: $20.75
Saved Amount: $8.75

Overall, I saved $13.75 and was very happy with my purchases, and will surely be back very soon :)
Have you ever been to a CCO? What was your experience like? Did you find any good thigns?

No comments:

Post a Comment