Thursday, July 29, 2010

Loving Lush

Once upon a time, I visited my Lush Counter and was swept away by the adorable creatures made from soap and the delicious aromas coming from everywhere. The glittery soaps, the cute designs...ofcourse I fell in love with Lush! I enjoy indulging in their bath products whenever I give myself that time to relax.
Lush Lingo: Bath Products
Bath Bombs: These come in a variety of shapes and sizes and will turn your bath a pretty color while giving it a pleasant scent. In my experience, I find that the scent isn't strong enough, and had to use more of the bath bomb than usual.
Bubble Bar: These are a triple feature! Bubble Bars add a nice color to your bath water, provide a great scent, and produce lots and lots of bubbles! I find that the scent is a lot stronger than in bath bombs and the bubbles are far better than any liquid form "bubble maker" I have tried.

My Favorite Lush Product
The Comforter Bubble Bar



This lovely delight has a fruity, blackcurrant scent that will add something nice to your bath. Its a very different scent, and very pleasing. The Comforter turns your bath water a pretty pink/purple. The bubbles are fabulous. I get a great amount of bubbles (and all the other features) even if I only use 1/4 of the product (which makes Lola very happy to get 4 washes out of this!). The cost is $9.95 for 7 ounces and is definitely worth the price. I have tried out numerous different products, and this is my favorite. If you wanna try out Lush, try out the Comforter Bubble Bar :)

1 comment:

  1. Rijschool den haag Hofstad rijopleiding is écht gevestigd in Den Haag Wij helpen je met het behalen van je autorijbewijs na je rijexamen leer je pas echt autorijden Wij helpen je een heel eind op weg om het verkeer in Den Haag én in Nederland de baas te zijn Wij gaan voor kwalitatief rijden!

    ReplyDelete