Thursday, July 29, 2010

Loving Lush

Once upon a time, I visited my Lush Counter and was swept away by the adorable creatures made from soap and the delicious aromas coming from everywhere. The glittery soaps, the cute designs...ofcourse I fell in love with Lush! I enjoy indulging in their bath products whenever I give myself that time to relax.
Lush Lingo: Bath Products
Bath Bombs: These come in a variety of shapes and sizes and will turn your bath a pretty color while giving it a pleasant scent. In my experience, I find that the scent isn't strong enough, and had to use more of the bath bomb than usual.
Bubble Bar: These are a triple feature! Bubble Bars add a nice color to your bath water, provide a great scent, and produce lots and lots of bubbles! I find that the scent is a lot stronger than in bath bombs and the bubbles are far better than any liquid form "bubble maker" I have tried.

My Favorite Lush Product
The Comforter Bubble Bar



This lovely delight has a fruity, blackcurrant scent that will add something nice to your bath. Its a very different scent, and very pleasing. The Comforter turns your bath water a pretty pink/purple. The bubbles are fabulous. I get a great amount of bubbles (and all the other features) even if I only use 1/4 of the product (which makes Lola very happy to get 4 washes out of this!). The cost is $9.95 for 7 ounces and is definitely worth the price. I have tried out numerous different products, and this is my favorite. If you wanna try out Lush, try out the Comforter Bubble Bar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment