Monday, July 26, 2010

In and Out List According to Lola!

IN:
Blogspot! Yay! I'm officially a blogger.
Grilled Sandwiches My newest favorite delight! Just think, lettuce, tomato and chicken topped off with crispy bread! Yum!
MAC Lipgloss I love my lustreglosses! Soon to be featured in a post :)
Bandeau Bikini Tops These hold up a lot better and look super cute!
Coach Poppy I can't help myself, I love it!

OUT:
Other Blog Sites! Sorry guys, blogspot beats all!
Microwaved TV Dinners Does that sound any bit appetizing or healthy? Uhhh...nope!
Victorias Secret Lipgloss These have been a favorite for a long time, but the squeeze tube isn't as cool as it was back then!
Triangle Bikini Tops Anyone else have problems with these, especially with swimming...you know what I mean. And the horrible tan lines! Bah!
Dooney And Bourke Patterns I was once a proud Dooney and Bourke purse carrier, but I find Coach to be much nicer!

How about you guys? Do you agree with my list? What's on your list?!
Love, Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment