Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fashion Forward For School

It's almost that time of year again! Before you know it, it'll be time for school again. And why not have some fun with back-to-school shopping? There's no rule that says folders and notebook have to be plain, solid colors. So why not have something with a fun print?!

Here are a few things I purchased from Vera Bradley:

Clockwise: 17 inch laptop sleeve in Folkloric, Calculator in Mocha Rouge, Large Binder clips in Viva La Vera and E-Reader Sleeve in Viva La Vera

I will be attending college in the fall, so I bought an adorable 17 inch laptop sleeve for my 15 inch macbook pro and it fits perfectly! I adore this and can't wait to bring it to class. I bought the binder clips kind of on a whim, I just figured I'd need big clips and bought them because they were cute. The e-reader case was the perfect item for my Nook Color. I have been looking for a case for my nook for so long. Well, not too long because I only bought it in like June. But since then, I haven't been able to find anything. Then, I discovered Vera Bradley had cases and it was love at first sight. It fits perfectly! The calculator was actually for free. There is this store in a mall near me that sells Vera Bradley items and that's where I purchased everything, and they had a deal that if you spent $45 or more you would get a free calculator. The calculator sells for $14 and it's pretty stinkin' cute, so the deal made me happy.

School Must-Have: A Planner


I can't imagine going through school without a planner. It's completely necessary to write down all your homework, special events, days off, and things like that. Pick one in a color you like or with a fun pattern to make you actually want to open it up and use it. For me, my planner must have a cute inside. I had a planner once that had only white pages, and I hated using it! So dreary! Color makes it all the more fun. As you can see, mine has cute flowers and designs. Also, it came with a desk calendar! Sweet! This was purchased at target.

Cute Folders and Notebooks

I am guilty of buying the cutest notebooks and folders I can find. These are only a few of the things I bought at Target yesterday, but you get the idea. I'm not exactly sure what I'll need for college, so I just picked up a few things and I hope I actually use them!

What's at the top of your list for back-to-school-needs? Are you using a backpack or a tote?

No comments:

Post a Comment