Sunday, August 21, 2011

Review: CoverGirl Natureluxe Foundation


In Picture: CoverGirl NatureLuxe Foundation in 310 Flax

The CoverGirl NatureLuxe Foundation might be the best foundation to hit the market. It is so lightweight that you'll forget you're wearing it, and it has pretty good coverage. I have bad acne and if I use this foundation and then swipe my mac studio fix powder over it, my face looks flawless. The foundation has a silky feel and makes me feel pretty. My favorite part about this is the way it works with my skin. Like I said, I have bad acne. Most products break out my skin, and I was kind of scared when I bought this considering that it's drugstore and that heavy priced products have broke me out. In an interesting turn of events, this foundation minimizes my pores and I truly think it gets rid of my acne! It's a miracle product! It doesn't dry too fast, either, so you're able to blend it in without it drying. I have no complaints about the smell and, like the product, I find it refreshing. I use this mainly for blemishes and for all over the face as well. I know I'll repurchase it and I'll be buying the lighter shade in a few months when winter rolls in if Flax becomes too dark for me. I recommend this product if you're looking for a new foundation!

CoverGirl NatureLuxe Foundation retails for $9-10 for 30 mL/1 fl oz liquid.

How I use CoverGirl NatureLuxe Foundation:

First, squeeze a bit of foundation onto the back of your hand.


Next, use your finger to dot the foundation on the blemish or any area you want to use the foundation. I'm putting a before and after picture so you can see how the foundation works.



After this, I do one of two things: I use a stippling brush and, well, stipple the foundation around the area (done for large areas and whole face only) or I use my fingers to blend in the foundation to my skin (done for small blemish areas). For this, since I'm just covering the blemish, I will be using my fingers to blend in.

And voila! The blemish has left the building and I'm all smiles.


What's your favorite foundation? Have you tried the NatureLuxe line?

1 comment:

  1. شركة نقل عفش بجدة , شركة نقل اثاث بجدة ,شركات نقل العفش بجدة , شركات نقل الاثاث بجدة, افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة , افضل شركة نقل اثاث بجدة , نقل عفش بجدة ,نقل اثاث بجدة ’ ارخص شركة نقل عفش بجدة ,ارخص شركة نقل اثاث بجدة , نقل عفش بجدة رخيص , شركة ,

    ReplyDelete